Press Releases

View More In This Section

City of Birmingham expands 311 services

The City of Birmingham has expanded ways to report issues in neighborhoods. Not only can residents call 311 or submit a complaint online, but now, people can also submit complaints via the My Bham 311 app. For details on the app, please visit the city’s updated website:

On the website, you will find:

  • QR codes that will take you to the app for iPhones and Androids
  • A video about the new app
  • And more!!!