Birmingham recognizes Breast Cancer Awareness Month with various events
The City of Birmingham is recognizing Breast Cancer Awareness Month with the following events:
- RUN WITH V.I.R.T.U.E. (Sun October 3 – Sat October 9, 2021)
- The virtual race can take place in your neighborhood, on a running trail, and even in your local, or home, gym.
- Sign up for the event here
- Blerdover Breast Cancer Charity Event (October 16, 2021)
- October 16th Blerdover LLC and Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity INC are having a Tekken Fighting Tournament for Breast Cancer Awareness.
- For more on the event, click here
- 2021 Komen National MORE THAN PINK Walk (Saturday, October 23, 2021)
- “On event day, we invite you to join us online to support one another, share our stories, raise money and save lives.”
- To register, click here